Discover the lifestyle of the European bourgeoisie on the Caribbean islands in the eighteenth century.
ROSE HALL GREAT HOUSE & GARDEN DAY TOUR
- Private Transfer From
Immerse yourself in the island’s history as your experienced guide tells the narrative of this colonial ruin, which was restored to its former glory in the 1960s. Discover the lifestyle of the European bourgeoisie on the Caribbean islands in the eighteenth century. Learn the story of Annee Palmer, the infamous White Witch of Rose Hall, who killed her 3 husbands. See the White Witch’s grave as well as her treasures which contain exquisite items and mementos from the tour and the island’s history.
- Your very own private round trip transportation
- Admission fees
What to Bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Montego Bay & Rose Hall Hotels
- Pick Up Times: 9 am, 10 am, 11 am, 12 pm, 1 pm, 2 pm, 3 pm
- Minimum Age: 4
- No photos or videos are allowed in the house
- Not recommended for the physically challenged