ROSE HALL GREAT HOUSE AND MARTHA BRAE RIVER RAFTING
- One Adult Ages 13+
- Two Adults Ages 13+
- Three Adults Ages 13+
- Four or More Adults Ages 13+
- Child Ages 4 to 12
Immerse yourself in the heritage of the island as your expert guide shares the story of this colonial ruin restored to its former majesty in the 1960s. The tale of Annie Palmer, the famed White Witch of Rose Hall is sure to delight. Beautiful tropical gardens and personalities will colour your experience with fun along the way!
The raft ride is operated over a three-mile stretch of the beautiful Martha Brae River and lasts approximately one hour and 15 minutes. Once on the raft, guests can learn about “The Legend of Martha Brae” and even try your hand at poling the raft.
Things to know
- Montego Bay/Rose Hall to Falmouth
- Tour Type: Private Tour
- Time: 9:00am, 10:00am, 11:00am, 12:00pm
- Tour Duration: 6 hours
- Minimum Age: 4 years old
- Number of Persons per Raft: 2 persons
- Maximum Weight: 550 lbs per raft (2 persons)
Not recommended for pregnant women and the physically challenged.
- Your very own private transportation/vehicle/driver
- Admission and activity fees
What to Bring
- Water camera
- Water shoes
- Change of clothes
- Pocket money