- Person Starting at:
Tucked away in the beautiful hills of St. Ann is a quaint little village called Nine Mile. This is where the legendary “King of Reggae” was born on February 6, 1945. Hear little known insights about Bob Marley’s childhood, his musical career, the meaning, and inspiration behind many of his most famous songs.
Dunn’s River Falls is one of Jamaica’s National treasures. Globally, it is well known as reggae and equally stimulating. Here you can climb the falls or just wonder at this amazing 600ft cascading waterfalls that flow into the Caribbean Sea.
- Montego Bay/Rose Hall to Ocho Rios
- Tour Type: Private Tour
- Time: 8:00 am, 9:00 am, 10:00 am, 11:00 am
- Tour Duration: 8 hours (including travel time, additional time for tour options)
- Availability: Daily
- Minimum Age: None
- Other Details: Children under 3 years old: free
Not recommended for pregnant women and the physically challenged.
Things to know:
- Rates shown include your very own private transportation/vehicle/driver/guide.
- Admission and activities fees are also included.
What to bring:
- Water camera
- Water shoes
- Change of clothes
- Pocket money