BLUE HOLE SECRET FALLS & DUNN’S RIVER FALLS
- Person Starting at:
Blue Hole Secret Falls is a hidden gem off the beaten path. Tucked away into the deep mountainous rainforest of Ocho Rios is a great adventure not to be missed. Go cliff diving in the many natural pools, use the rope swing to increase the fun and excitement, or go hiking along the river and get covered by the clay on the riverbank. We guarantee that you will enjoy the most memorable experience with your local tour guide leading the way.
Dunn’s River Falls is one of Jamaica’s national treasures. Globally, it is well known as reggae and equally stimulating. Here you can climb the falls or just wonder at this amazing 600ft cascading waterfalls that flow into the Caribbean Sea, from your viewing platform.
- Montego Bay/Rose Hall to Ocho Rios
- Tour Type: Private Tour
- Time: 8:00 am, 9:00 am, 10:00 am, 11:00 am
- Tour Duration: 8 hours (including travel time, additional time for tour options)
- Availability: Daily
- Minimum Age: None
- Other Details: Children under 3 years old: free
Not recommended for pregnant women and the physically challenged.
Things to know:
- Rates shown include your very own private transportation/vehicle/driver/guide.
- Admission and activities fees are also included.
What to bring:
- Water camera
- Water shoes
- Change of clothes
- Pocket money