The health and safety of our customers and staff is our top priority.
Under the guidance of our local Ministry of Health and Wellness, the Tourism Product Development Company (TPDCo), the Centers for Diseases Control and Prevention (CDC), and the World Health Organization (WHO) we have implemented special measures for health and safety.
• All staff members trained to ensure our health and safety policy is effective.
• All staff members wear mandatory face masks at all times and practice regular hand washing and the use of hand sanitizer.
• All staff members receive daily temperature checks.
• Temperatures exceeding 99.5o F considered out of range and the staff member permitted to go home and the best course of action sought.
• Any staff member showing any other symptoms permitted to go home and the best course of action sought.
• Hand sanitizer provided for use at the Reggae Tours Airport desk.
• Meet and greet done by our Airport Representatives with a friendly wave. Physical contact such as hugging and handshaking are restricted.
• The airport desk cleaned and sanitized between clients.
Private Airport Transfers
• To ensure proper social distancing, the number of persons transported per vehicle has been reduced.
• Hand sanitizer provided for use in all vehicles.
• All drivers wear mandatory face masks at all times.
• Touchpoints of all vehicles cleaned and sanitized at the start of the day, between clients and at the end of the day.
• Social distancing is requested.
• Hand sanitizer available for use.
• Touchpoints of all vehicles cleaned and sanitized at the start of the day, between locations/stops, and at the end of the day.