- Person Starting at:
Kingston is the cultural district of the island. From the original colonial architecture to the not-to-be-missed Blue Mountains, Coffee Plantations, Hope Gardens, Bob Marley Museum, Devon House, Historic Port Royal, just to name a few; this is a city ablaze with unique action, beauty, spirit, and culture of the Jamaican people.
Squeezed between the Blue Mountains and the world’s seventh-largest natural harbor, Kingston simultaneously impresses you with its settings and overwhelms you with its noise and hustle. This is the island’s cultural and economic heart, and a place named a Creative City of Music by UNESCO in 2015. Like a plate of spicy jerk chicken washed down with a cold Red Stripe beer, a visit to Kingston is essential to taste the rich excitement of modern Jamaica.
- Montego Bay/Rose Hall Hotels to Kingston
- Tour Type: Private Tour
- Time: 7:00am, 8:00 am, 9:00 am
- Tour Duration: 12 hours
- Availability: Daily
- Minimum Age: None
- Other Details: Children 3 years old and under free
Not recommended for pregnant women and the physically challenged.
Things to know
- Rates shown include your very own private transportation/vehicle/driver/guide.
- Admission and activities fees ARE NOT INCLUDED.
What to bring
- Pocket money